• Develop and implement new web applications using Laravel
• Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
• Update and alter application features to enhance performance.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Strong understanding of OOPs & MVC concepts
• Documenting features, technical specifications, development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Developing REST APIs, API integration, process automation, and optimization.
• Test, troubleshoot and debug web applications and code issues to ensure feature quality
Eligibility / Requirements :
• At least 3 years of work experience as a Laravel developer
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
• Able to understand project requirements and handle projects independently if required in strenuous situations.
• Strong problem-solving, programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
• Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design, MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Knowledge/experience with MVC architecture & ecommerce website work flow.
• Knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
• Experience of working on product based organisation would be a plus
• Having experience in Full Stack Development would be a plus.
• Understanding of AWS ecosystem is a plus.
Must be comfortable working in a team and independently as and when required.
Must be disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated.
Has problem-solving and analytical skills.
Job Type – Full time (in office)
Salary – Depending upon credibility
Company – Aditya International, Bhopal MP.
Address: 191, E-3, Arera Colony, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Contact – +91 6268 486 869